- Conducting research on the causes and needs of orphans and street children in Moshi rural area
- Sharing research results to different faculties who have interest in supporting orphans and street childre
Expected knowledge, skills and attitudes:
- Socio-economic research skills
- Education background in sociology, community development, social work, education.
- Experience in research work
Working at the Kili Centre can be a rewarding experience. We expect all our staff to acknowledge that they are working with children who have perhaps not had the best start in life. We expect alongside your duties that you take time to interact with them and become an important role model. All roles are currently available on a volunteer basis until such time that the centre starts to generate the required funds to include salaries for all staff.
If you want to get in touch with us regarding this vacancy, please click here!