Non Formal Education Officer (education)
- Initiating and developing Non Formal Education Program at Kili Residential Care Centre
- Running Non Formal Education program at Kili Residential Care Centre
- Teaching children and youth in Non Formal Education at Kili Residential Care Centre
Expected knowledge, skills and attitudes:
- Teaching skills
- Education background in education (teaching)
- Experience in Non Formal Education (teaching)
Working at the Kili Centre can be a rewarding experience. We expect all our staff to acknowledge that they are working with children who have perhaps not had the best start in life. We expect alongside your duties that you take time to interact with them and become an important role model. All roles are currently available on a volunteer basis until such time that the centre starts to generate the required funds to include salaries for all staff.
If you want to get in touch with us regarding this vacancy, please click here!