- Developing and selling fundraising proposals
- Organising fundraising events
- Sourcing further fundraising initiatives
- Securing corporate fundraising
Expected knowledge, skills and attitudes:
- Proposal writing skills
- Practical skills involved in organising fundraising events
- Proposal presentations skills
- Education or experience in Fundraising, Administration and Management
Working at the Kili Centre can be a rewarding experience. We expect all our staff to acknowledge that they are working with children who have perhaps not had the best start in life. We expect alongside your duties that you take time to interact with them and become an important role model. All roles are currently available on a volunteer basis until such time that the centre starts to generate the required funds to include salaries for all staff.
If you want to get in touch with us regarding this vacancy, please click here!