- Website maintenance
- Maintaining communication with corporate donors, sponsors and friends of the centre.
- Maintaining Press/Media communication
- Organising and implementing alternative marketing proposals
Expected knowledge, skills and attitudes:
- Writing good copy
- Understanding of web content management
- Design skills & knowledge of associated software (we use WordPress)
- Communication and marketing knowledge
- Education or knowledge in communication and marketing
- Experience in developing different communication materials
Working at the Kili Centre can be a rewarding experience. We expect all our staff to acknowledge that they are working with children who have perhaps not had the best start in life. We expect alongside your duties that you take time to interact with them and become an important role model. All roles are currently available on a volunteer basis until such time that the centre starts to generate the required funds to include salaries for all staff.
If you want to get in touch with us regarding this vacancy, please click here!