- Supporting community members and Kili Centre staff
- Initiating and running Mentoring and Peer Support Groups at Kili Centre and in the target communities in order to provide psychosocial support to orphans and street childre
Expected knowledge, skills and attitudes:
- Education background in social work, education, community development
- Mentoring and PSG’s skills
- Experience in mentoring and PSG’s work
Working at the Kili Centre can be a rewarding experience. We expect all our staff to acknowledge that they are working with children who have perhaps not had the best start in life. We expect alongside your duties that you take time to interact with them and become an important role model. All roles are currently available on a volunteer basis until such time that the centre starts to generate the required funds to include salaries for all staff.
If you want to get in touch with us regarding this vacancy, please click here!