- Initiating and running income generating projects for Residential Care Centre program by making sure the following projects initiated, running and producing products (Centre’s vegetables garden, Chicken’s project, Rabbits’ project, and Maize and beans farm project).
Expected knowledge, skills and attitudes:
- Project development & business skills
- Education background in community dev. and business administration
- Experience in the development and operations of income developing projects
- Experience in doing business
Working at the Kili Centre can be a rewarding experience. We expect all our staff to acknowledge that they are working with children who have perhaps not had the best start in life. We expect alongside your duties that you take time to interact with them and become an important role model. All roles are currently available on a volunteer basis until such time that the centre starts to generate the required funds to include salaries for all staff.
If you want to get in touch with us regarding this vacancy, please click here!