- Attending to both social and economic problems that cause vulnerability in children
- Working with children, their parents or relatives and their communities to address the root causes that caused them into vulnerability
Expected knowledge, skills and attitudes:
- Community development skills
- Education background in community development
- Experience in community development work
Working at the Kili Centre can be a rewarding experience. We expect all our staff to acknowledge that they are working with children who have perhaps not had the best start in life. We expect alongside your duties that you take time to interact with them and become an important role model. All roles are currently available on a volunteer basis until such time that the centre starts to generate the required funds to include salaries for all staff.
If you want to get in touch with us regarding this vacancy, please click here!